Advanced CRM (Client Relationship Management) Platform
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a highly flexible customer relationship management platform that you can adapt and scale along with your business. With this powerful tool at your fingertips, you’ll be better able to make connections, build loyalty and get the most value from your customer relationships.
Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Send email using CRM: Easily send email messages from within a contact’s CRM record. Once sent, email activities are automatically created and recorded in the contact’s history.
- Track incoming email messages as CRM activities: Automatically check incoming email messages and determine whether they should be linked and saved as a CRM record.
- Import Outlook contacts into CRM: Outlook contacts can be manually tracked or imported en masse via the Add Contacts Wizard.
- Mail Merge: Create personalized letters, labels and email messages for all of your campaign needs. Mail Merge activities can be automatically created and saved to the records of all involved contacts.
- Systematize procedures and streamline workflow
- Easily implement, automate, and deliver a fixed service program for each client classification group.
- Transform every touch point into a marketing opportunity and harness the undiscovered potential within your customer base.
- Quickly view the tasks each team member is working on for the day, week or month.
- All actions are tracked automatically, tasks can be assigned en masse, and appointments can be rescheduled with a simple drag-and-drop. All completed tasks are conveniently saved.
- Increase the time you have to spend with clients, shorten the sales cycle, enhance close rates and achieve real-time insight.
GP Wealth Plan
Through your personal advisor website, you’ll have access to GP Wealth Plan, our online financial planning software. With GP Wealth Plan, you’re able to quickly and accurately create comprehensive financial plans for your clients and prospects.
- Utilize our extensive fund research platform for both planning and review purposes.
- Once you’ve completed your client’s plan, you can meet in person to review it. Or, if meeting in person is impractical, simply send it by email and collaborate over the phone.
- The beauty of our tools is that you can deliver service and products at the pace and convenience of your clients. The power is that you can do it with ease.
Personal Advisor Websites
Many dealer websites provide advisors with basic access to their accounts, but where’s the personalization or possibility of using the company’s online platform to deliver services and promote your business.
This is a huge opportunity GP Wealth has captured by creating discrete, branded advisor websites within the main GP Wealth website platform. After setting up your personal website, we then integrate it with your clients’ account information. The result is that when your clients visit GP Wealth to view their accounts, they actually browse to your personal website. This gives you many new opportunities to communicate core messages, promote services and strengthen the client relationship.
Under our web strategy:
- You gain multiple opportunities for online “face time” with your clients.
- All client information is readily available, accurate, current and personalized. In addition, your clients regularly receive investment research personalized to their investments.
- From the client’s perspective, the many benefits associated with your personal advisor website come directly from you, reflecting positively on your advisor offering.
- You’re able to further expand your value proposition by using your website to deliver news and rates, supply helpful links and generally keep clients aware of developments related to their investments.
- Can’t meet with your client face to face? No problem. Use your website to collaborate online, with both of you simultaneously viewing the same information.
Your personalized website is an effective tool for expanding and deepening client relationships. It’s an online hub for delivering value-added services that enrich your brand. The result? Client loyalty is enhanced and relationships are easier to maintain.
A cost-effective business website
If you were to hire professionals to build a website capable of delivering all of the integrated services we provide, you could easily spend tens of thousands of dollars. That’s a significant expense that doesn’t include the cost of keeping your website up to date. Through our personal advisor website program, we make it easy for you to get online with your clients and begin reaping the benefits.
GP E-Wealth Guide
(Personalized communication tool)
Personalized email newsletters are highly effective for communicating information that builds client loyalty and drives new business. The GP E-Wealth Guide contains content that is interesting, newsworthy, timely and, once again, personalized from you.
With each issue of GP E-Wealth Guide, you have the opportunity to inform your clients and prospects of new developments in your practice and important dates in their financial calendars, such as the annual RRSP deadline.
In addition, your personalized newsletter is a tool for driving traffic to your website. Once there, existing clients can learn more about your services or check their accounts, while potential clients can explore the site and decide if your practice is a fit for their needs.
Investment Research (On-line Fund Profiles)
GP Wealth provides a state-of-the-art online investment research tool for advisors and clients. This sophisticated technology platform offers comprehensive financial information and data for both planning and review purposes.
INVESTMENT RESEARCH TOOL
GP Top Rates (Daily and competitive)
GP Wealth supplies daily top rates for advisors and investors from some of the industry’s leading carriers.
TOP RATES TOOL